Line Cook/Prep Cook
A busy Country Club in Sun City Center, Florida
Convenient to Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Apollo Beach, Ruskin, Riverview and south Tampa areas.
Part Time some weekends and holidays required.
$10 - $13 per hour depending on experience.
A creative, self-motivated, reliable person who has the desire to produce high-quality food in a great atmosphere. Someone who interacts well with members & kitchen staff and at least 1 years club or restaurant line experience.
Some Responsibilities include:
* Work quickly and independently on the line.
* Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
* Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
* Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
* Prepare cold foods. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, and fryers.
* Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
* Monitor food quality while preparing food.
* Set-up and break down work station.
* Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
* Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
*Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
Must Pass a Background Check!!