Job Title: Dishwasher
Department: Food and Beverage
Location: Club Level
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Job Grade: Hourly – Non-Exempt
Hourly Rate: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour
Purpose of Position:
The Dishwasher is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen and for operating the dishwasher.
• Always wear appropriate uniform as prescribed by policy and maintain personal cleanliness.
• Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in employee changing room/restrooms, and back-of-the-house employee areas, as well as the dumpster and receiving area.
• Keep equipment, floor, and work areas clean and in working order at all times.
• Wash all dishes, pots, and pans to ensure proper supply levels to operate food and beverage department efficiently.
• Assist in the storing of grocery and supply items.
• Operate under all guidelines, policies and standards.
• Be able to bend, stoop, climb, and stand for up to five (5) hours without sitting.
• Be able to handle, lift, and carry up to 75 pounds of weight from storage areas to service areas with or without a hand dolly.
• Follows health and safety rules according to policy
• All other duties as assigned
Special Training Skills Required
* Ability to operate the dishwasher
* Resort, Hotels and Restaurants, 1 years experience