Food & Beverage Manager
- 30 Nov 2021
- Palm Aire Country Club, Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- Food & Beverage
Palm-Aire Country Club is Hiring!
The Food and Beverage Manager will be required to work hands-on with a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
Salary: $41,500.00 - $45,000.00 starting base salary plus gratuities and commissions
Full Time with Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Sick Pay and paid Vacation
Located in Pompano Beach, Broward County. Close to Fort Lauderdale, Coconut Creek, and Deerfield Beach.
- Aids and supports the leadership of the Director of Operations.
- Educates, supervises and evaluates staff by providing information to improve upon performance while retaining focus on customer service quality
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate team members to unsurpassed levels of performance, quality, and customer service.
- Promotes positive solutions for conflict resolution.
- Develops and maintains key relationships with members and guests while providing excellent customer service in a constantly changing environment.
- Assists in the hiring of F&B employees.
- Required to support all food and beverage outlets (restaurant, beverage cart, tournaments, events & banquets)
- Ensure all restaurant and bar operations are opened and closed according to policy
- Responsible for bar inventory, transfers and spillage.
- Ordering of food and liquor
- Ensure cleanliness throughout the restaurant and kitchen (daily and periodic cleaning schedules)
- Effectively promote and work in a group environment with other department team leaders.
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase revenues and sales via suggestive selling techniques (upselling, creating specials, etc. )
- Instill a customer service attitude in all employees using a "hands-on" approach to management.
- Closely monitor guests dining experiences and ensure team members are meeting Member and guest needs and expectations.
- Ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Assume responsibility and accountability.
- Provide exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Complete all reporting requirements.
- High School diploma or GED required, College degree preferred
- 5+ years Food and Beverage experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of beer, wine & spirits and proper service techniques.
- Energetic and positive, hardworking individual with a hands-on approach to cover shifts when needed
- Scheduling experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Certifications in Hospitality, Responsible Vendors / Smart Serve, Food Handling, and Health & Safety is a plus.
- Understanding of specific dining styles including casual, fine dining and banquets.
- Experience with point of sale systems and system-generated reports.
- Self-motivated, innovative problem solver with proven leadership and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (word and excel).
- Social Media and Marketing experience is a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace