Job Title: Bartender
Department: Food & Beverage
Location: Eagle Trace Golf Club
Job Status: Hourly, Non-exempt
Purpose of Position:
The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining all par stock levels of alcoholic beverages.
• Close the bar at the designated times and complete the closing financial reports.
• Ensure quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain quality standards in services, facilities, and patron satisfaction.
• Maintain and assume responsibility for sales, cost of goods sold, expenses, and profit goals as outlined in the food and beverage operating plan/budget.
• May not consume alcoholic beverages while on duty.
• Use standard measuring devices. Pouring directly from the bottle to glass is not permitted. Bartenders are cautioned against both over and under pouring.
• Follows health and safety rules according to ClubLink policy.
• All other duties as assigned.
Special Training Skills Preferred
* Training as a bartender, TIPS trained, safe serve certified.
*2-3 years experience working in a similar role in a Resort, Hotel or Restaurant
* Ability to balance daily cash
• Be able to stand and walk for up to five (5) hours without sitting.
• Clubs operate seven days per week and may be required to work evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime.