Associate Golf Professional
- 03 Dec 2021
- Glencairn Golf Club, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
Glencairn Golf Club is Hiring!
The Associate Golf Professional is responsible for providing courteous and professional service to the members and guests of the club. The primary function of this position is to manage all aspects of the Golf Operations in the absence of the Head Professional.
- Assist the Head Professional with staff training and evaluation.
- Assist with the processing and tracking of inventory.
- Supervise, train and coordinate the daily activities and duties of the golf operations staff.
- Management of pace of play while on duty.
- Daily management of tee sheets and the proper reconciliation of member/guest rounds and charges.
- Involvement in all member events/functions.
- Assist in the creation and execution of instructional programs.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of member and corporate events.
- Required to play golf with the members and to log all rounds.
- All other duties as assigned or required.
- PGA Certification.
- Computer literate with experience in POS.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Fundamental knowledge of the game of golf, rules of golf, golf operations, and tournament operations.
- Work effectively within a team management structure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.