- 31 Oct 2019
- Club Renaissance, Sun City Center, Florida, United States
- Food & Beverage
Servers/Bartenders/Banquet Servers wanted for a very busy private country club for daily dinning and dinner service along with banquet and events.
Located close to St Petersburg, Bradenton, Riverview, Apollo Beach and Ruskin.
AM/PM Shifts open
Hourly pay rate of $5.44 per hour plus a guatantee of 17% service charges on all sales for lunch and dinner service, in addtion to any cash and credit card tips given in addtion to the service charge.
Banquet Service $5.44 hourly pay rate plus a share of a 18%-20% gratuity pool.
As a Server you may work at various food and beverage functions including banquets, bistro service, waiting on tables, taking orders, providing menu guidance, preparing beverage orders and ensuring that Members and guest needs are your first priority.
- Provide quality service of food and beverage to our Members and guests
- Provide banquet style service when necessary
- Ensure quality of food product delivery is maintained, as per Management standards
- Setting up and clearing of tables in dining rooms and function rooms
- Ensuring dining room is kept in a clean and well maintained manner
- Communicate and address guest concerns or issues to appropriate team members
- Responsible for personal shift accounting procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year serving experience, preferably in a resort or hotel setting
- Sound knowledge of wines and food is a definite asset
- Previous experience with the IBS POS system is an asset
- Post-Secondary courses related to hospitality an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- A self-starter and team player
- Smart Serve certification
- Legal age to serve alcoholic beverages (age 18)
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to work throughout the fall for a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays