- GreyHawk Golf Club, Cumberland, Ontario, Canada
GreyHawk Golf Club is Hiring!
This opportunity is perfect for people who love to work outside and want to be a part of a dynamic team who strives to offer exceptional service to our members and their guests on a daily basis.
- Includes, but not exclusive of, Bunker Maintenance (raking, string trimming, debris removal); mowing greens, tees, collars & approaches; divot filling; blocks and divots; mulching; leaf blowing; miscellaneous horticultural duties (weeding, edging, string trimming, watering, rotary mower operation, deadheading).
Health and Safety:
- WHMIS: Mandatory, required for employment, will be provided by ClubLink Corporation should you be hired;
- Equipment training acknowledgement: ALL equipment training is provided, employees are expected to acknowledge they have been adequately trained on equipment.
- We can offer a wide range of schedules to fit both your needs and ours. The golf course is in operation 7 days a week and daily requirements will vary.
- Week schedules (Monday to Friday), usually starts 5:30am and can require a 4 to 8 hour work day;
- Weekend schedules (Saturday, Sunday and holidays), usually starts at 5:30 am to completion of assigned task(s), typically 3 - 4 hours;
- We can accommodate people who want to work weekends only;
- Weather & Frost: Inclement weather and/or frost may necessitate minor revisions to the above schedule;
- Additional hours may be offered in special circumstances and during Capital Projects.
- Note that you will likely have to work in inclement weather;
Various Groundskeeper Positions Available:
Short Term Seasonal
Start Date: Typically after April 15, may depend on weather and course conditions. We can accommodate students who are only available on week-ends at the beginning of the season.
End Date: Employees are expected to work until Labour Day.
Long Term Seasonal
Start Date: Typically early to mid-April, dependent on weather and course conditions.
End Date: Employees are expected to work until early October to early November.
Wage: $14.00 / hour; with the potential to earn more based on performance and retention. It can be a great introduction for a future career in the golf and turf industry.