- 30 Nov 2021
- Eagle Trace, Coral Springs, Florida, United States
The Driving Range Attendant is responsible for providing courteous and professional service to all members and guests of the club while working as a part of the Golf Operations team. The Driving Range Attendant’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Following opening and closing procedures. (attached)
- Ensure appropriate number of hitting areas and movement of such based on turf management guidelines.
- Keep range pyramids fully stacked.
- Monitoring practice within the designated area.
- Collection of balls from the range and perimeter.
- Operate range tractor responsibly and safely.
- Clean balls from putting green/chipping greens and rake practice bunkers
- Provide a supply of clean balls by washing as necessary.
- Culling of defective/expired range balls.
- Check oil and gas on range cart every day and fill if necessary.
- Provide assistance to other areas of golf services staff when the range is quiet or as needed.
- Responsible for communicating all relevant issues and information to the designated supervisor.
- Be aware of all daily events and activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment to members and guests at all times.
The Driving Range Attendant cannot make policy decisions or authorize any commitments other than those authorized by the DoG/HP.
Do not make any unnecessary comments over the radio airwaves.
Be ready, willing and able to do whatever task may be asked of you.