- 31 May 2019
- Club de golf Val des Lacs, Ste. Sophie, Quebec, Canada
- Work in a fast, safe and efficient manner especially during service times so as to achieve consistently high food quality in a productive and cost effective environment.
- Comply with kitchen procedures, recipe and prep sheets, cleaning schedules and all other duties required to work in an efficient kitchen.
- Assist as required with receiving deliveries and checking for product quality, quantity and price.
- Maintain efficient stock controlling methods for all kitchen-related products, specifically towards maintaining shelf life, stock rotating to avoid wastage and spoilage.
- Maintain all food items at the approved temperature to prevent contamination or health risks.
- React in a confident, attentive, polite and calm manner.
- Minimum 1 year experience in food and beverage operations
- Dedicated to a high level and standard of food quality
- Highly creative and motivated
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills